Saturday 29 August 2009

Domestic Godesses And Beautiful Kitchens










A little bit about me, so you can get to know this blogger better.

1) Hopelessly obsessed with all things fashion. From the Balenciaga arm candy, to the rings, to the hats, to the heels.
2) Would love to get a rabbit and name it Raymond, a ginger cat and name it Harry, a goldfish and name it Weasely, a horse and name it Sheherezade and a dog and name it Quincy. It's pretty wierd that I have none of these animals and have thought it all out even so. :)
3) I talk to myself whilst walking around the house. Well, let's put it this way, I pretend I'm on a chat show. Number 4 will explain why.
4) I want to be a chat show host and hopefully be as big as Oprah
5) I adore all things tea cup and cupcakey.
6) I love the domestic godess Nigella Lawson, would like 7 children and to be able to cook for them the wonderful delights she does, in a huge kitchen. And Damn do I want one of those Pantries. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment