Friday 25 September 2009

Peppa Pig and Starbucks xx



Unkle Karl xx
The most amazing moviee xx


This is dedicated to my best friend Nadia, and our Walleee moment :) x














Love Gaga x







That is the most cutest thing ever. I love that. The only thing is that Rupert is more scared of spiders than I am probably :S xx







I want to live with all my friends in this little house and have a teapot like this xx





I can't actually believe they're going out. I freakinn love Dev. But Frieda looks really nice so xxx






















































Okay so I love Pugs and all but what is up with the left one's eye? x




We do xx








This reminds me of amazing little tea parties, with gummy snakes and chocolate cake :) xx






OMG. I just love this pair. Britains true king and queen-Beckingham Palace xxx









































Fashion's version of the tv show I used to watch when I was small called the Tribe x







I love what Megan's wearing here xx














Don't we all want to be in Hello Kitty world xx





















































































George Lamb xx



















Wowww xx





































































No comments:

Post a Comment