Tuesday 1 September 2009

Welcome the Jert


It always topical when a skirt becomes a skort, a legging becomes a jegging. I mean, we were comfortable without the bloody short underneath too, and honestly, there's nothing like clingy denim to make your thighs look fatter-but what happens when jegging material, gets cut into a high-waisted, clingy skirt shape? Well, my lovelies, we get the Jert. All part of fashion experimentation. And although we see ourselves waiting with baited breath for the next fashion combo, this one doesn't seem to end in a gasp. I actually quite like it. It's got the style of this season's favourite skirt, combined with that stretchy denim-ey material that every preppy teenager has fallen in love with. It's hip and chic. And what's even better is that it's available at H&M now. Now I don't know about you, but I wasn't this eager to go out and get my skort... :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment