Saturday 26 September 2009

You know you love me x

Serena: Hey guys. [awkward silence] I’m not pregnant!
Kati: Ah, cool.
Iz: Congratulations.
Hazel: Celebratory drinks after school?
Serena: Yeah, sure. Blair can I talk to you?
Blair: Of course! [to minions] Excuse me.
Serena: Did you get my text? [Blair nods] So then you know I told Dan that i’m not pregnant?Blair: Yes, and i’m so happy for you! Close call, huh?
Serena: Are we really gonna play that old game, B?
Blair: I have no idea what you’re talking about.
Serena: Whenever something happens that’s not apart of your plan you pretend that it doesn’t exsist. You act like you’re in this movie about your perfect life and then I have to remind you that the only one watching that movie is you. … You admitted that your period was late.
Blair: Yes. I’ve been very stressed lately, I had that chem test on friday.
Serena: … and you’re acting like a total bitch because you’re not hormonal?
Blair: Maybe I am a total bitch, did you ever think about that?Serena: Just take the test. You need to know if you and Chuck are going to have a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment